Everyday English Expressions & Phrases ESL Vocabulary
Table of Contents
Common English Phrases native English Speakers Use Frequently
Being able to speak the English language fluently without any difficulties is one of the ultimate dreams of learners. However, to reach that level takes a long period of time and effort to be spent.
In our English vocabulary learning series lessons today, we will be sharing with you some exclusive tips on how to attain an advanced stage in speaking in almost no time. One of the most important factors for the mentioned purpose is to have enough vocabulary and expressions to be able to send and decode messages.
Teachers usually advise new learners to memorize certain expressions that are commonly used in daily conversation. These expressions Will certainly boost your self-confidence to speak and maintain a friendly dialogue. Here below we prepared two short animations about the most common English daily expressions.
You can learn some examples through our interactive course in the video below. Here you can listen, repeat and simply practice some of everyday expressions and phrases as part of ESL vocabulary. ???? ????
And here the second animation about common and daily English expressions used in daily conversations:
Everyday English Expressions & Phrases with Arabic Translation:
تعلم أهم عبارات و جمل اللغة الإنجليزية الشائعة الإستخدام في المحادثة
- Excuse me, Sir. What time is it? =.عفوا سيدي! كم الساعة
- How do you do? = كيف حالك؟
- I am feeling sick. = .أنا مريض
- I am looking for … = … أبحث على
- Do you have change … = هل لديك فكة؟
- Morning, Sir. = صباح الخير, سيدي
- Can I use your phone. = هل يمكن أن أستعمل هاتفك؟
- My name is …. = أدعى إسمي هو
- Currently I work in London. = حاليا أشتغل في لندن
- I like … = … أرغب في
- I can not understand what you say. = لا أفهم ما تقول
- Please! Can you repeat? = رجاءا. هلا أعدت مرة أخرى
- I have no idea about this. = لا علم لي بشيء
- I can't help you. = لاأستطيع مساعدتك
- I'm not sure. = لست واثقا
- That's terrible! = ذلك رهيب
- I'm exhausted. = أنا مرهق
- My pleasure. = من دواعي سروري
- See you soon. = إلى لقاء قريب
- No problem. =لا مشكلة
- Same as always. = كالعادة كالمعتاد
- Not necessarily. = ليس بالضرورة
- Awesome! = رائع
English Expressions Worksheets PDF
Now! You are able to ask and answer questions and have conversations in English. Congratulations and keep practicing for better mastery. Thanks for your attention. Hope you liked the lesson and see you again in an other English lesson in our coming courses. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletters to receive new tips right to you inbox.